WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
When perfection matters, New Orleans Wedding Planners at Beth's Flowers should be your first choice.
All weddings from New Orleans Wedding Planners at Beth's Flowers are custom designed to fit your individual needs. Every detail, from beginning to end, is made with your wedding in mind. We take your every desire, combine it with our experience and expertise and with your selections and recommendations that will enhance what we hope will be your most cherished memory. We want to complement both the personalities of you and your wedding.
“We will work with you in every way to make your dream wedding become a reality . . . a reality within your budget.”
-Beth's Flowers/New Orleans Wedding Planners
WEDDING COORDINATING SERVICES:
Custom Designed Wedding Flowers
Rehearsal Dinner Flowers
Special Event Planning
Centerpieces & Table Decor
Candles & Candelabras
Bouquets & Boutonnières
Decoration Delivery & Set-Up
Flower Girl Baskets
Wedding Arch & Chuppah Rentals
Second Line Hankies & Umbrellas
Ready to begin planning? Please fill out our Bridal Registry Form
and we will contact you right away to assist.
Ceremony & Venue Selection
Live Painting Artists
Second Line Parade
Assist with Design Elements such as Theme and Color.
Assistance with Ordering Wedding Favors, Second Line Hankies, Invitations, Save-the-Dates, etc.
Attend Venue Tasting with the Bride & Groom.
Communicate Directly with all Vendors.
Coordinate the Flow of the Ceremony and Reception.
Create a Budget Spreadsheet and Keep Couple within Budget.
Create a Timeline for Rehearsal and Wedding Day.
Obtain Contracts with all Vendors.
Create and Distribute Wedding Day Itinerary to all Vendors.
Offer Etiquette Advice.
Organize Site Visits for Out-of-Town Brides.
Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting.
Rental of Second Line Umbrellas.
Retain Wedding Venue.
Retain Reception Venue & Schedule Tasting.
Retain Second Line Band (musicians).
Retain Permits and Escorts for the Second Line jazz band parade.
Retain a Caterer (if required).
Retain Ceremony Musicians.
Retain DJ or Band.
Retain Bakery & Schedule Cake Tasting.
Retain Photographer & Videographer.
Retain Hair & Make Up Artist & Schedule Trial Run for Bride.
Retain Photo Booth, Food Trucks, Cigar Rollers, Live Painting Artist, Etc.
Retain Hotel Room Blocks for Out-of-Town Guests.
Retain Transportation Company.
Retain Rental Company for items such as Chairs, Tents, Chandeliers, etc.
Review any Contracts for the Bride that are not our Referred Vendors for Liability.
Create & Send out Save-the-Dates, Invitations, Keep Track of RSVP’s, provide weekly updates for Brides of Guest Attendance, & Contact guests who have not yet responded.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
• Bridal Attendant will meet you at the location where you are getting ready. The bridal attendant will be with you throughout the day until the reception.
• We will coordinate the on-time arrival of hair and make-up stylists.
• We will be in constant contact with all your vendors the day of the wedding.
• Assist with pinning on corsages and boutonnieres.
• Assist bride with getting into her gown.
• Assist photographer with the best areas for First look, Daddy & Daughter, and any other pictures.
• Tidy up the bridal suite.
• Ensure that the wedding day itinerary is followed, and everything runs on time.
• We bring along an emergency suitcase with every emergency item you can think of. Including but not limited to…tampons, glue, scissors, bleach, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, sewing kit, and more.
• A planner starts at the ceremony site to ensure that floral deliveries are on time and set up.
• Set out wedding programs.
• Instruct ushers when it is time to begin walking down the aisle.
• Instruct musicians and officiants.
• Ensure that the Blessed Mother, Mothers presentation flowers and Pew décor is in place.
• Go over the cue that will be used to signal the start time of the wedding.
• Follow the walking order to instruct the bridal party for their entrance down the aisle.
• Instruct bride and groom.
• Facilitate any photos after the wedding.
• Ensure that the wedding day itinerary is followed so as not to be late for the start of the reception.
• A planner starts at the reception venue.
• Ensure the cake has been delivered and set up.
• Instruct all vendors as to where to set up.
• Meet with catering staff to confirm the food service timeline.
• Set up guest book, pen, cake knives, napkins, toasting glasses, and favors are all in place.
• Set up floral, candles and décor throughout the venue.
• Receive the bride and groom and whisk them away for a private moment together as husband and wife and have a chance to enjoy their reception menu.
• Coordinate the changeover between cocktail hour and reception event.
• Instruct the band/DJ when to announce the bride and groom.
• Direct bride and groom to first dance, dances with parents and bridal party.
• Facilitate the garter toss, bouquet toss and cake cutting according to wedding day itinerary.
• Cue band, DJ, Video and Photographer for any special photos taken.
• Pass the guest book around during the reception to ensure all guests were able to sign.
• Distribute gratuities to vendors at the end of the night.
• Secure card box, count cards and deliver them to designated family member.
• Pack up gifts, cards, and personal items of the brides and ensure that they get to the hotel, designated car, or are brought back to our shop for pick up.
• Coordinate the end of night second line, sparkler send off, exit of the bride and groom.